The world of Search Engine Optimization is complex and there are many factors which contribute to your own site appearing on the first page of search results. Over 200 factors when ranking websites in its search results, Google considers in fact! The very first step would be to handle the fundamentals – Onpage Optimisation.
Onpage optimisation is among the very first measures of SEO and done correctly, will help your site rank well in search engine results. Google loves fresh content that will be fantastic news if your website has a content management systems (CMS). With full charge of your website content via a CMS, it is possible to manipulate webpages to improve your site’s website positioning. Only, use these techniques to be implemented by your website CMS:
1) Meta Title Tag
The meta title tag is appears at the top of the web browser and search result listings. The name tag of a webpage should be an exact and concise description of the webpage.
• The meta name tag must contain 50 -70 characters including spaces
• Place chief keyword inside the meta name tag
• The content of the meta name tag should be unique for every web page
2) Meta Description Tag
The meta description gives an excellent possibility create a powerful description to encourage an individual to click through to your own website and to include keywords.
• Place primary key word within the meta description tag
The H1 header tag is visible on the webpage (unlike the name tag and meta description). The H1 should be contained on all webpages and contain your main keyword.
• Put primary key word within the H1
• Your H1 mustn’t be identical to the meta name tag
• Create an important and unique H1 tag for every single web page
Search engines like google are drawn to unique content providing you with invaluable info to the user. Avoid duplicate content and don’t copy and paste content from a different webpage.
• Comprise your main keyword inside the initial paragraph of content
Never compromise on grammar if an effort to insert keywords
5) Image Alt Tag
Search engines cannot read images therefore it is important to describe graphic or the picture in text format inside the image alt tag.
• Fit primary keyword in the image alt tag
• Make sure you makes sense to the web site visitor and image alt tag is related to the picture
6) URL Slug
The slug is the end part of a URL which identifies a page -readable keywords.
7) Anchor Text
keyword by means of your URL
Anchor text is the keywords in your content that link SEO consultant to webpages that are external or internal.
• 30% of anchor text should be key words
Investing in SEO is more important now than in the past and your business has to truly have a Search Engine Optimization strategy set up to achieve success online.